Ardis has over 17 years of progressive experience in architectural design and project management. She has an exceptional background and ability to manage and lead project teams with a concentration on client satisfaction and project excellence. Ardis is an exceptional communicator whose strong technical knowledge adds insight and expediency to the design and delivery process.
When Ardis is not managing projects, she is keeping up with twin boys and is either coaching soccer or camping with their Cub Scout pack. Ardis is an adventure-seeker and can be seen spending the weekend near or on water hiking, fishing or boating.
Ardis’ recent experience includes
- University of Houston Clear Lake (Clear Lake, TX) – STEM and Classroom Building, New three-story, 121,000 sf building features active learning classrooms, lecture hall, research, teaching, labs. New Central Plant. *
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center (Odessa, TX) Permian Basin Academic Facility, New, 51,000 sf academic facility featuring classrooms, teaching/research labs, offices, and a multi-use community center. *
- The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) – Multiple projects including BSL 2-4 research labs, professional office suites and hospitality. *
- The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) – Education Center Programming, Program for 160,000 sf advanced technology interprofessional education space between the schools of medicine, nursing, health professions and graduate biomedical sciences. Garcia Research Lab. *
- Rice University (Houston, TX) –MD Anderson Biological Labs renovation. *
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) – Education Building, programming and preliminary concept design for 450K sf of lab, education, support and office space on the TMC3 property. *
- UTHealth Science Center, Cizik School of Nursing (Houston, TX) Nursing Simulation Lab, Renovation of 10,000SF of classroom and simulation lab. *
- University of Houston (Victoria, TX) – Academic and Economic Development Building is a three-story, multi-use facility of approximately 63,000 sf housing classrooms, student and academic support services, allied health programs, the School of Business Administration, and the Regional Center for Economic Development. *
- Lone Star College (Kingwood, TX) – New Student Services and Conference Center. New Arts Instructional Building. *
- University of Texas at Tyler (Tyler, TX) – New multi-building complex for Engineering, Science and Technology with supporting central plant.
- Abilene Christian University (Abilene, TX) – Fundraising and programming for the new Halbert-Walling Research Center and Onstead Center for Science and Humanities. *
- *Prior firm experience